senior data analyst in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 600 per year
Randstad is working in partnership with a large government organisation to resource a Senior Data Analyst for a contract opportunity based in Sydney CBD.
The Data Analyst is required to perform analysis on data from numerous stakeholders in a large supply chain project which is critical for the ETL development and implementation stages.
- Evaluate business data identifying different characteristics and locating similarities to enable integration for improved data analysis.
- Design comprehensive data analysis to derive meaningful insights that assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from data for decision making purposes.
- Proven work experience as a data analyst.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development and data mining.
- Experience with ETL and Oracle database.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail & accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Exposure to data governance, data definitions & developing processes.
Please send your CV using apply firstname.lastname@example.org
ETL, Oracle, Sql, Datawarehouse