This building group has been one of the success stories in Melbourne over the years, and are known as a provider of value added building solutions – typically working on projects with a high degree of complexity and architectural detail. With a project portfolio spanning commercial, aged-care, institutional, health and educational this is a role with a thoroughly professional approach to business, a supportive environment and a reputation unsurpassed among clients, architects, superintendents and subcontractors alike.
Due to an increase of work across the business into 2017, they are seeking to appoint an Estimator with a track gained over 5 or more years with a strong capability in pricing commercial building projects. As an Estimator with this group your core skills and experience will include:
- A strong grounding in Quantity Surverying with advanced take-off and measurement skills.
- A verifiable track record working for a main contractor in the commercial arena
- Sound understanding of construction practises
- Be skilled with budgets, evaluations of tenders, scope writing and sub-contractor and market rates
- Good knowledge of sub-contractors within the Melbourne area
- Excellent communication and IT skills – familiarity with Buildsoft and/or Cost X required.
This is a great company to work for working for truly supportive Directors. A package in the $110k - $140k range is available, dependent upon experience.
Please apply online using the links below, or contact Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.