Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Randstad is currently working in partnership with a large Government Organisation to assist them in resourcing a Senior Full Stack Java Script Developer(AWS experience is preferred) for three months contract- option to extend in the Sydney CBD area.
An exciting opportunity to join a highly capable team and participate in a digital transformation project.
Skills and Technologies
The candidate is able to demonstrate solid experience in the following:
- Node.js (best practices, code patterns, tool chains)
- Building distributed, highly available web applications
- Troubleshooting issues across environments and the full application stack
- RDMS (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Amazon AWS (EC2, VPC, EBS, SQS, SES, S3, RDS and CloudFormation)
- Restful Web services
The candidate has experience with:
- Automating environment setup with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Chef/Puppet, Bamboo.
- NoSql databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB)
The candidate subscribes to the following::
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery (including deployment and release automation – e.g. blue / green)
- Test Driven Development (TDD), automated testing – bonus points for BDD
- UX and User Centred Design
- Scrum, Kanban
- Lean (MVP, Build – Measure – Learn)
This is an urgent role so preference would be given to candidates who can join immediately or within 1-2 weeks notice.
Please apply to the role/email your cv to Neha at email@example.com
Node.js, AngularJS, Git, MySQL, Oracle, Amazon AWS, EC2, VPC, EBS, SQS, SES, S3, RDS and CloudFormation