Senior HR Generalist / Business Partner – who is able to think, innovate and operationalize at two speeds – the first is in managing delivery of HR operations to ensure consistency in delivery of HR services, whist having an innovation and improvement hat on. This initial piece of operations will need someone who can reflect on historical process / systems and can innovate to improve and bring best practice to the table. This is whilst being a driving force in the second piece, being part of the change agenda as a business partner to develop and deliver the changes.
Your remit will include your own client groups, as well as leading your HR Business Partners team in their delivery also. It is a wonderful time to bring what you have, with energy and innovation, and be part of the future state of the organization, working with a GM of HR who is strategic, clever and will serve as a strong mentor.
- Lead 2 x HR Business Partners
- Manage HR operations for this SME business approx. 200 people
- Business Partner with the three levels of management in your client group – exec, GM and Team leader levels- taking the time to get to know your clients, sit with them, understand, build relationship, build trust and deliver.
- Understand complex organizations, and how to engage with a highly intelligent workforce
- IR – be comfortable to lead in this space with comfort with internal and external stakeholder advisory
- OHS / RTW
- Audit the current state HR to drive a System Policy and Process improvement program
- ER / Performance Management and advisory
The right candidate for this role will have energy and zest for change, and bring with them a strong generalist background. Industry preference would be mix of commercial private sector and public sector. Role can start immediately or wait for notice period to be served first – it’s about the right person for this role and organization at this point in it’s evolution.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Andrew Paatsch for a confidential discussion on (03) 8621 5700 quoting Reference Number 14M0267394, or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.