A wonderful opportunity has presented itself to join our client during a time of exciting change. They are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic HR professional to partner with the business to provide exceptional generalist HR support to the executive and local client group. You will consider yourself smart, savvy, commercial and an experienced HR professional, who has considerable experience in developing high quality HR solutions to enable a business to achieve its key drivers.
As Senior Human Resources Advisor and reporting directly to the Senior Human Resources Business Partner, you will work closely with the executive and your client group to deliver a range of HR activities. You will be responsible for the end to end implementation of strategic change initiatives, deliver on key projects as well management of the day to day HR operations for your client group.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with the team leaders and business leaders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience working within a Greenfield HR environment will be highly regarded.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Andrew Paatsch for a confidential discussion on (03) 8621 5700 quoting Reference Number 14M0267395, or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.