A Leading Australian wholesale group requires a Senior Integration Developer for their head office in N.Shore Sydney.
As a company, they are about to embark on a complete IT transformation project, implementing a new digital and Microsoft based environment.
Reporting to the Tech Lead, you will Develop, maintain and communicate integration solutions for the transformation project.
On a daily basis you will:
- Support the Integration Technology Lead in the development and implementation of an integration framework
- Design and develop solutions that are compliant with Azure integration best practices and patterns
- Guide, train and mentor junior developers
- Engage with the team to understand and respond to their needs.
- Produce Detailed Design Documents which are aligned with Enterprise Architecture guidelines and principles.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 7 years’ experience in software development, including 4 years of SOA design & development using Microsoft integration technology stack.
- Deep understanding of SOA design patterns
- Previously automated, built and test scripts and delivered an integration framework
- Azure experience essential
- Agile background – Continuous Integration/ Delivery
An excellent package is on offer for successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.