Senior Interior Designer - Large-scale corporate workplace
I am looking for a successful and passionate interior designer to work on a range of large-scale corporate projects. The successful candidate must have worked on corporate workplace projects over 4000sqm, have a knowledge of Revit and a minimum of 5 years experience from a reputable design focused practice.
A multi-disciplinary design focused architectural practice with a strong expertise and integrated approach to architecture. Their integrated approach, combined with the talent and experience of the designers, has led to many award-winning projects and successful long-term relationships with major clients.
- At least 5 years of experience in a project delivery and project management role in Australia
- Lead projects, oversee teams and deal with contractors and clients face to face
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- The majority of your experience will be corporate large-scale workplace
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong documentation and detailing abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours – Core hours 9.30 – 4pm
- Conveniently located close to public transport and cafes
- Social, vibrant and dynamic working environment
- The opportunity for career progression, encouraging those with aspirations
- An exciting pipeline of projects for the future
- The chance to work with an award winning practice
If you are an experienced Senior interior designer and would like to hear more please send your CV to Jade.Collins@Randstad.com.au. Or call Jade Collins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950