This organisation is an experienced Mortgage Manager based in Mt Waverley and is gearing up for a significant growth phase. Their vision is to be recognised as the leading boutique Mortgage Manager in Australia and they need a team of great people to achieve this goal. They differentiate themselves by ensuring that lending advice and education of clients and staff is the centre piece of their business. This is supported by a clear induction program, a vibrant team environment and willingness for each team member to challenge themselves and share their knowledge.
Two vacancies exist for experienced Senior Lending Consultants as a result of increasing business and referral sources. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing lending advice to clients from the existing book, as well as drawing on their own networks and referral sources to support their sales targets. The role is supported by credit managers and post settlement staff that are well trained in supporting our lending consultants to achieve their targets. This provides great back-office support for YOU to focus on meeting new clients.
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Experience within the banking/finance industry;
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Confident manner and ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to meet agreed targets;
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills;
- Diploma of Financial Services (Mortgage Broking);
- MFAA/FBAA Membership (preferred);
- Lending product knowledge and understanding of the credit process;
- Ability to be self-aware and honest with yourself.
To find out more, call Roland Youakim on 03 8319 1149 for a confidential discussion, otherwise Apply Now.