This reputable and successful company is currently recruiting for experienced Payroll Officer to join the team for a 12 month contract.
About the Role:
As a Payroll Officer reporting directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The full end-to-end payroll function
- Fortnightly pay-runs for both contractors and salaried employees (approx. 500+ employees)
- Interpreting and applying industry Awards
- Ensuring all government taxes, insurances and statutory deductions are done in accordance with statutory laws
- Collating payroll data and completing reports as required
- Maintaining and updating employee master data as required
- Administering new starters and shutting down leavers
- Reconciliation and end of month clearing
- Assist with yearly tasks such as salary reviews, purchased leave, allowances review, leave loading.
- Assist with the year end payment summary and associated processes.
- Contribute to the improvement of payroll operational processes.
- Contribute to the effective functioning of the team by working beyond the listed key accountabilities to achieve team outcomes.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and employees; answering queries as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Previous experience within a full function Payroll position
- Previous experience interpreting and applying industry based Modern Awards, EBA and some manual calculations
- Previous experience within Finance One will be highly regarded.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Clear communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of the business
If you possess the above criteria, and are available to commence immediately, please press APPLY NOW to submit your resume in Word format. For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Lucinda Bell from Randstad accounting & finance at Lucinda.firstname.lastname@example.org