Randstad have been engaged by one of our key clients to source an experienced Senior Project Engineer to work on a TMR job in west qld for them.
The successful applicant must have experience in pavements and bitumen sealing, this must be evident from your CV. Our client is also looking to promote this individual to a Project Manager within 6-12 months time.
your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will report to the Project manager
- Responsible for the financial reporting
- Supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
To be successful for this role you must have the following experience:
- A Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Worked on civil TMR projects worth over $20m in value
- Previously worked on major earthworks or heavy civil projects
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of organisation
- Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
- Exceptional understanding of OH&S policies
- Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise in the workplace
This is an immediate need from our client, we ideally require someone who can start in under 4 weeks time.
The client are a large mid tier contractor who have recently picked up a lot of work in SEQ and Northern NSW, on offer will be a market leading salary and excellent benefits with a clearly defined path set out for a Project Management role with them