Randstad have been engaged by one of our civil contractor clients to source an SPE for one of their newly awarded projects on the gold coast.
The work is part of the ongoing upgrades to the city before the Commonwealth Games in 2018.
The full scope will include:
- Public utility relocations & protection works;
- Intersection upgrades;
- Combination of full depth pavement and overlay pavement reconstruction;
- Drainage upgrades;
- Road lighting;
- Traffic signals;
- Bridge Upgrades.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Department of Transport and Main Roads projects and 5 to 10 years experience in civil construction.
To be considered for the role of Project Engineer you will require:
- Relevant civil engineering qualifications
- Proven industry experience on civil engineering projects in Australia
- Experience in working with concrete structures
- The ability to report accurately & directly to the Project Manager Proven experience managing sub-contractors with programming and supervision
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub-contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
ON offer will be highly competitive base salary with super, vehicle and benefits, please apply now if interested.