senior project engineer in Blue Mountains
Blue Mountains, New South Wales
A large mid tier civil contractor have a $20m highway project near the Blue Mountains
With major project focus in the civil infrastructure space, they are looking to appoint a experienced Senior Project Engineer with RMS road widening experience.
With the initial contract up until Christmas the company may have further opportunities for extension.
A great project to add to your resume.
- Bachelor level tertiary qualification in Engineering (Civil) or similar
- Proven experience in Civil contracting infrastructure projects
- Hands on experience working in the field for a contractor
- An ability to read engineering plans and RMS specifications, interpret and administer contracts.
- Highly effective planning, organising and problem solving skills together with the ability to indirectly lead, motivate and influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Road and highway experience
- Permanent residency for Australia with experience for an Australian contractor.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Rachel Greenway on (02) 9233 9900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Engineer / RMS / highway