Randstad have been engaged to source a high calibre Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager to run a section of bridge constructions on one of Australia's land mark projects.
This is a long term, massive infrastructure job that would be impressive to have on your CV and give you a career defining challenge.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a senior PM role on a large infrastructure project working to the structures for that project someone who has came from tier 1 environment before and understands D+C projects and has managed and ran sub contractors before.
You duties will include:
- Achieve project delivery goals (encompassing quantity, quality, time, safety, environmental and cost) by actively coordinating and overseeing the planning, design, procurement, construction and handover processes for assigned project(s).
- Contribute to the successful development, acceptance and implementation of projects and programs by ensuring effective liaison, consultation and communication
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the implementation of designated key projects for the business in line with stakeholder requirements, including project possession requirements and attending possession interface meetings with internal and external parties.
- The effective management of project sites through active liaison with relevant employees, contractors and consultants (includes suppliers, trade contractors and technical specialists)
This compnay are willing to relocate the successful indivual to Northern NSW and pay very favourably
If you feel you meet the criteria required please email email@example.com or apply now.