*service delivery planner - leadership role - western suburbs* in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$ 80,000 per year
The company is one of the worlds most recognised service providers. They are well known and highly regarded within their field of operation. Due to the incumbent progressing within the business, they are now seeking a Service Delivery Planner to join the team.
Working in a high pressure and fast paced atmosphere, this role will play a pivotal part in ensuring that their excellent delivery is maintained and running smoothly.
Your day will be hectic . Being the planner you will be strategically planning your next 12 months. You will be the go to person from every sector of the business. You will be asked to provide information and you will need to provide it in a very quick manner. You need to approve plans and have an eye for detail in being able to pick up anomalies.
5 Schedulers report into this role. Therefore, this role will be filled by the candidate who displays strong leadership skills, an analytical mind , experience in planning or scheduling, and attention to detail.
We are seeking advanced Excel skills – VLookups and pivot tables will be in daily usage. A technical aptitude is necessary. You will have the ability to work with and analyse raw data and manage big data. Reports will be required to be generated ad hoc. The business will require your input every day, so attention to detail is imperative.
The key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Planner falls across all areas of service delivery quality and accuracy including service management , incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with the service delivery team to schedule and manage the annual service plans and individual technicians plans.
- Being the primary communicator for Technician Information .
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are performed and met
- Manage the status of work control and backlog for work orders.
- Assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements
- Creating and analysing various reports for management and team review
- Be able to problem solve in a high pressure environment
Qualities being sought:
- Experience in a planning or scheduling role
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to multitask in a busy role
- Excellent time management
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are self driven, have exceptional time management skills, have the ability to convert data into useful information, have the ability to lead a team and want to join a company that will offer you genuine avenues of progress then please don’t delay and apply using the appropriate links below. For a confidential discussion please contact Bev on 9615 5324 or Beverly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Planner, Busy Environment, Advanced Excel, Leadership skills