Our client, a very well established and respected state government agency, is currently looking for an experienced Service Desk Officer to join their friendly and productive team.
- Provide quality first point of contact for customers for ICT incidents and requests.
- Respond to requests and incidents following the defined processes, including escalation procedures.
- Maintain Service Desk processes, procedures and documentation in a way that supports and improves the service provision delivered by the Service Desk.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Desktop and Tablet operating systems
- Microsoft Office product suite
- Basic understanding of Data Network Communications
- Mobile Technologies (iPhone and iPad)
- Use of MobileIron and RSA SecurID tokens for mobility solutions.
- LANDesk Service Desk software (or similar)
- ITIL Incident and Request Management
- Commitment to customer service
- Fast learner and efficient worker.
- Enjoys working and participating in a team environment.
- Analytical and Methodical.
- Welcomes feedback on their performance.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb and organise a large amount of information.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technologies and process