Randstad are seeking excellent candidates for a Service Support and Development Officer position within a state Government agency. This is an exciting role that will involve different elements of contracts administration, project management, sector engagement and communications.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide advice and support in relation to planning, procurement and contract management of services in the Non-Government sector. This reflects contemporary needs and innovative responses for older people, people with a disability and their carers.
The successful candidate will be confident in building relationships with executive staff, including CEOs and ministers. This will include the drafting of correspondence to a variety of stakeholders.
Applicants must have the following essential criteria demonstrated in their resume:
- Recent experience in procurement-related duties eg. as a contracts administrator.
- A solid working knowledge and contemporary understanding of human services (including key issues for carers and stakeholders).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and policies.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
The following requirements are desirable, not but essential:
- Public sector experience, particularly within social housing or disability services.
- Current NSW driver's licence.
- Tertiary qualifications in a research based degree eg. Social Science, Arts, Social Work, Political Science, Policy etc.
- Experience in records management system TRIM.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be subject to a criminal record check.
In return for your hard work our client offers excellent training and support, a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to be a part of a huge transformation in the social services sector.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please apply now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Shalia Eime on 9615 5331.