Our client is a large global bank that provides a wide range of financial services. Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Settlement Officer to join their Settlement’s team. The role is based in Sydney CBD with spectacular Sydney Harbour views from both sides of the office and only a 5 minute walk from Martin Place Station. Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that is friendly, hardworking and driven to achieve excellence. Both your expertise in banking settlements and your ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced environment are the key to success in this role!
As a Settlement Officer you will be responsible for:
- Accurately completing administrative duties such as filing and sending confirmations
- Identify and accordingly investigate any discrepancies
- Maintain database integrity by maintaining onsite and off site storage of important documentation
- Effectively work with all internal and external counterparts to assist with all settlement issues
- Accurately perform post settlement check of all treasury deals
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed performance indicators within an accurate and timely manner
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant local banking experience is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance or Accounting
- Strong numerical skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word ability
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Mandarin speaking skills are highly desirable
What's in it for you!
- Work for a reputable, global bank
- Ideal CBD location with stunning Sydney Harbour views
If you are interested in this role please apply today or call Anita on 8215 1021 to discuss further.