Randstad is assisting an exciting digital company find a junior to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is for a Sharepoint Administer that wishing to translate their skills and develop their career as a Business Analyst. The ideal person must be available for an immediate start in Brisbane's CBD.
In this role, you will be assisting a Senior Business Analyst to meet clients, gather their business requirements and translate these requirements to a development team. It is necessary that you have competent experience using Sharepoint as these skills will be utilised on a daily basis. You will be trained by the company to effectively meet with clients and understand their needs and requirements as well as perform other tasks related to Business Analysis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a start as a Business Analysis or is taking that next step in their career.
- Two years’ experience of SharePoint site planning and design
- Two years’ experience of SharePoint site configuration; lists, libraries, web parts, content types etc.
- Experience of, or ability to learn how to use SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint tools
- Excellent communication skills and is happy to meet with clients
- Experience gathering client requirements and creating functional design documents
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please click 'Apply Now' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.