shutdown - tumut project in Melbourne
Our Client is a Global leader in manufacturing of personal protection and gas detection technology and a systems supplier of complete safety services. The goal of our client is to provide it's customers in Industry, fire prevention, mining and other hazardous areas with total problem solutions in their specialist fields.
- Confined Space Sentry's on a fixed plant shutdown
- 12 hour shifts (Day and Night)
- $30 an hour flat rate (Day) / $39 an hour flat rate (Night)
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Shuttle bus provided from camp to site
- PPE (outside of steel caps and long pants) will be provided
We are looking for people with:
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to follow JHA and safety plans
- Ability to build rapport with Trades working on site
- Ability to articulate your beliefs and experience regarding safety in the workplace
- Experience working under pressure and long shifts (standing)
To be considered you MUST:
- Available to attend our 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, 3170
- Complete Interview and Physical Evaluation Assessment
- Available to attend training on Saturday 24th September in Notting Hill, Victoria
- Reliable vehicle and willing to drive to Tumut,NSW (potential for car pooling)
- Have your own Steel Cap boots (lace up) and long work pants
- Valid Drivers License and valid right to work in Australia
Important: Working on the shutdown is a requirement to receive your qualifications.
If you are interested in the role and believe you have the skills and experience to be successful; APPLY NOW. If you would like to discuss the role further contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03 9590 2253 only after applying.
Confined Space, Gas Test Atmosphere, Shutdown, Labour, Labouring