Side Loader Forklift Operator
- Immediate start
- TEMP to PERM opportunity available
- Great working and team environment
A well established manufacturing company based in the western suburbs are seeking a competent side loader forklift operator to join their growing team. You will need to experienced in a similar role in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This global company has a credible service delievry on their state of the art insulated panels and have many projects within Australia that have been signed off.
The role will require a motivated individual who has experience managing tight deadlines and large volume of loads. You will be reporting to the shift leader and will be required to perform other ad hoc tasks that maybe required in the transport yard.
To be considered you will need to be/have the following;
- Minimum 2 years on a 5 tonne side loader manouvring wide loads or similar
- Australian recognised high risk forklift license
- Can start immediately
- Manufacturing background highly desirable
- Flexible working afternoon shift
In return you will be provided a great team environment and stable amount of work. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please follow the prompts and submit your most up to date resume or alternatively you can send through your resume to email@example.com