site manager – $15m d&c project in South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 140,000 per year
My Client is one of Australia's leading, privately owned construction companies, at the forefront of change and innovation in the building industry. Founded in Victoria over 90 years ago the company has grown to an annual turnover exceeding $1 billion and over 600 employees that operate nationally. This exciting opportunity is working for the companies’ fast growing industrial division that is growing and secured a healthy book of work for the next 12 months already.
About the Role
As a Site Manager with this group, you will report to the Construction Manager and work closely with the nominated Project Manager and dedicated Contracts Administrator. The first project you will undertake is a $15m D&C Industrial warehouse project in the south-east suburbs. Once complete you will be running projects typically valued between $15m-$60m in and around Melbourne.
As Site Manager you will have full responsibility for the planning, organising and managing the overall site. As well as the following;
- Site control trade coordination
- Works and program planning
- Induction and safety analysis
- Material purchase
- Sub contractor selection & supervision
- Project development
- Certification of occupancy
Skills and Experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager who is looking to further their career with a builder that will give them the autonomy and support so you can deliver projects.
To be successful in your application you must have the following experience;
- Proven Site Management experience
- with a proven track record of delivering similar Industrial projects valued over $20m
- The ideal candidate will be coming from a similar Melbourne based construction company
As a company, my client aspires to build value in all that they do and to positively contribute to enhancing the communities in which they work. People enjoy working for them because each employee is valued and is given a platform to take real ownership of the work they do.
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career with one of Australia’s leading builders
- Start with a $15m project
- Work with proven systems, processes and quality subbies
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
Site Manager, SM, Foreman, industrial, construction, D&C