site manager – $25m agecare project in Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
About the Company
My client is a leading national Tier 2 construction company successfully delivering projects across Australia. Since the company was established in 1980 they have completed over 3000 projects valued in excess of $8 billion. With annual revenues in excess of $700 million and 400 direct employees they are rated as one of Australia’s top 100 private companies.
About the Role
As a Site Manager with this group, you will report to the Construction Manager and work closely with the nominated Project Manager and dedicated Contracts Administrator. The first project you will undertake is a $25m AgeCare project in the inner northern suburbs. Once complete you will be running projects typically valued between $20m-$60m in and around Melbourne.
As Site Manager you will have full responsibility for the planning, organising and managing the overall site. As well as the following;
- Site control trade coordination
- Works and program planning
- Induction and safety analysis
- Material purchase
- Sub contractor selection & supervision
- Project development
- Certification of occupancy
Skills and Experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager who is looking to further their career with a builder that will give them the autonomy and support so you can deliver projects.
To be successful in your application you must have the following experience;
- Proven Site Management experience
- with a proven track record of delivering similar projects valued over $20m
- The ideal candidate will be coming from a similar Tier 2 Melbourne based construction company
The quality of my client’s people clearly differentiates them from their competitors. They invest in their people to facilitate long term growth and development of the organisation and the technical skills they offer. Over 40% of current employees have tenure in excess of 7 years and staff turnover levels are exceptionally low. This provides continuity in relationships with clients and consistency in delivery across the business.
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career with a leading builder
- Start with a $25m project before moving on to larger more complex projects
- Work for a builder that fully resources projects and have the support of a team of Foreman
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
Site Manager, SM, Foreman, Commercial, Agecare, construction