One of Australia's leading residential volume builders who build single and double storey project homes are rapidly growing. They have innovative designs and homes are of a high quality.
Due to the scale and size of the business, the role is ideal for those looking for career progression opportunities along with a chance to work for a builder who value their staff and the contractors they work with
The company has aspirations to be the number 1 builder in Australia – be a part of this journey at an extremely exciting time in NSW.
Whilst the company build all over the Sydney area, there is an immediate need for a Site Supervisor to build in the Hornsby /Berowra/ Pennant Hills/ Epping area.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Site Supervisor role:
- Organise material deliveries
- Manage on-site sub-contractors
- Wide range of up and coming projects
- Liaise closely with clients and internal departments
- Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience for a volume home builder is preferred
- Understanding of OHS, regulatory codes
- Working knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Strong communication and resolution skills
- Ability to manage and liaise with Clients on site
- Liaise with Internal Staff, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Good network with trades and suppliers within Sydney
- Trades Background Advantageous
Benefits of the role:
- Phone, Ute & laptop provided
- Salary of 110k plus super
- Work for company who pay their subcontractors on time
- Established name in the sector
- Strong pipeline of work
- Huge land bank
- Work with a Construction Manager with 30 years residential experience
- Regular staff reward days and a positive company culture
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.Lyon@randstad.com.au
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9952 for a confidential discussion about the position