About the role:
Our client is currently undergoing a rapid growth within their business and is looking to take on board a new Sales Consultant. As a Sales Consultant, you will be required to follow up with all warm leads and convert these to sales. This will include both inbound and outbound calls, selling a range of products from different insurers. The successful candidate will be sales driven with a strong sales process and the ability to overachieve KPI's.
This team is vibrant, driven and successful. If you feel you have the ability to be customer focused, convert leads to sales and kick start your sales career, apply today! This is a perm role in the CBD to start on the 26th September and is only eligible for Perm Resident or Citizens and interviews will be held ASAP. Experience in sales (commercial or insurance) is essential!
This employer is in need of highly motivated individuals to take complete ownership of this position.
- Achieve agreed daily, weekly and monthly sales KPI
- Perform call backs where required to customers within agreed time frames
- Ensure that a high level of product, process and systems knowledge is maintained at all times
- Up sell and cross sell to existing customers
- Provide all customers with an exemplary experience in all their dealings with you as a Sales Consultant
- Ensure that compliance standards are adhered to in line with legislative and business requirements including following agreed scripting and verbatim wordings
- Be a proactive team member, participating in team initiatives
- Proactively contribute to improving process and improvement that support the organisation's objectives
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within commercial or insurance sales is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- A strong sales process is ESSENTIAL
- Highly empathetic and demonstrated commitment to the team ethos
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of organisation
- Very good problem-solving ability
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
- A strong ability to multitask
- Able to work under high pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently with various IT platforms
- Passion for sales being results and target driven · Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Culture & Benefits:
- Vibrant, supportive team with weekly, monthly and annual incentives
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions!
- Excellent location - close to public transport
- Training provided and excellent career progression opportunities
- Interviews taking place ASAP!
These roles are interviewing NOW so please apply via the link below. Alternatively, you can call 0282151021 for a confidential conversation.