State Sales Manager- Foodservice
Our client is a well established FMCG organisation that is an Australian market leader.
Right now, due to growth within the business, the company is now looking for an outstanding Regional Sales Manager to join their Team.
Role of State Sales Manager
- You will be responsible for developing, coaching and leading a team
- You will have 4 direct reports and 16 indirect report
- You will be responsible for managing key accounts and driving new business
- You will help drive key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will develop strategies and business plans and execute them in the field
- Achieve KPI’s
- You will be based out on the road
- You will report into an area manager
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in sales management or state management or leadership role
- You will have leadership experience and feel comfortable leading and coaching a team
- You will have an outgoing, results driven and professional
- You will ideally come from FMCG
- You will be IT literate
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Joshua Knight on (03) 8319 1248 for a confidential discussion.