An exciting new position has recently been created for a State Sales Manager to be part of a successful sales team within the Healthcare division of a major international organisation.
This role would be part sales management and part key account management which is excellent for those looking to step up into a management capcity. Key responsibilities would be to manage field representatives, building relationships with key external stakeholders and to manage major key accounts at the corporate level. Your tasks will also include negotiating and preparing tender and pricing proposals and providing coaching to internal sales team as well as delivering training to external customers.
- Previous key account management experience, ideally within the broad healthcare industry
- Sales oriented with strong business development skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all level
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential
If the above position is of interest, please forward your CV (MSWord format) to email@example.com or click on the appropriate link. To find out more about the role and other similar opportunities, please contact Sarah Nguyen on (02) 8298-3803.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.