still studying and looking for work? start your banking career in Sydney Airport
Sydney Airport, New South Wales
Westpac is one of Australia’s leading financial services institutions and the Customer Contact Centre (CCC) is a global award winning contact centre. When you think of the future consumer – tech savvy, online, anytime anywhere – it makes sense that growing your career in the Westpac CCC is the best place to be!
The Westpac Group (Consumer & Business Services, Customer Contact Centre) is a global award winning contact centre currently looking to hire multiple Bankers within the Consumer Solutions stream to those pride themselves in constantly delivering outstanding customer service coupled with a nature flair for sales. This isn’t your ordinary contact centre role – this is one with a well thought-out and defined career plan, extensive training and personal growth and continued support in an ever-changing, evolving and agile environment. When you think of the future banker – tech savvy, online, anytime, anywhere – it makes sense that growing your career in the Westpac Group!
Please note, we are only interested in candidates who have a genuine passion to work within banking & financial services and who want a long-term career within the Westpac group; at Westpac, the world is your oyster! This role is mostly afternoon and weekend shifts from 12pm - 8pm, Monday to Sunday. However flexibility to work outside these hours is required.
Starting your journey in this inbound role as a Consumer Solutions Banker, you will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, target-driven and high-volume environment within a culture and working environment unlike any other. Your role:
- Manage service enquiries for existing business customers across a range of products and services and act as a first point resolution officer for inbound banking inquiries
- You are required to deepen and retain customer relationships through retention of business products and services.
- Minimise Westpac's exposure to financial loss by providing accurate information to business customers at all times
- Act with urgency and respond to customer enquiries or requests immediately
- Assist and educate our customers in learning banking technology that enhances their banking experience and helps them to grow
- Influence, educate and migrate customers to self-service technology and mobile options
- Always look for new opportunities to delight our customers
Whilst this is a true customer-focussed role, there is a heavy emphasis on sales targets - you will need to be driven and motivated with a genuine passion to succeed in this role
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and complex problem solving skills – ability to think outside the square
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- The ability to meet structured KPI's and targets
- An ability to expand the conversation with a sales focus
- Proficiency with multiple systems , and receptive to feedback and training
- Be Outcome Driven with an investigative nature
- Personal resilience, proactive and service focus
- Available to work from 12pm-8pm Monday to Sunday with flexibility outside this
- Ability to access some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Competitive remuneration
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach their vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies.
Sales | Contact Centre | Banking | Finance | Sales Consultant | Inbound | Outbound | Customer Service | Inbound |