stock control / contracts / accounts administrator in Southport
Randstad is currently seeking an experienced Stock Controller / Contracts Administrator to effectively administer contracts and stock control and to take ownership of the presales and post delivery administration function.
This job requires a combination of skills:
- high level attention to detail;
- effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- accurate typing and data entry;
- broad software knowledge;
- ability to prioritise;
- able to work in a team environment.
The Contracts Administrators role ensures that integrity and accuracy is maintained in processing orders; invoicing customers; setting up new contracts and maintaining databases and information flow to key stakeholders; it is a critical position within the administration team.
- Update Pricing in ICE and Sales Order Spreadsheet
- Update Product Codes in ICE and Sales Order Spreadsheet
- Assist in monthly stock takes of equipment and accessories in all company locations
- Develop and Maintain Procedure Manual for the Role.
- Answer Phone Calls
- General Office Duties as directed
- EOM reports
- Order and maintain cash backs & giveaways registry
- Assist sales reps and management with all enquiries (invoicing, contracts, sales board, etc.)
- Manage Contracts Admin folder
- Assisting with commission payments fortnightly
- Analytical skills, very good judgment, decision making
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Autonomy and business acumen, customer relations
- People orientation
- High level of motivation and problem solving attitude.
- Completion of invoicing on a daily basis
- Month End all invoicing to be completed as directed.
- 100% accuracy of checking salesman’s orders
- Maintaining low levels of SOH of new equipment and accessories
Skills and experience
Requirements of the role include:
- Experienced in inventory and stock control management
- Strong forecasting skills
- Experience with production purchasing and planning
- High level of analytical ability
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
- A demonstrated high quality of planning and problem solving
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- Ability to create very strong working relationships
- Ability to improve processes and increase their capability and capacity
- Intermediate excel is essential. Experience with ICE, SAP or a similar planning tool preferred
If your interested in this role and meet the criteria, we look forward to receiving an up-to-date resume. Or for a confidential discussion please pone Michelle on 1300 659 684.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Stock Control / Logistics / Inventory / Warehouse Administration Payroll – Accounts Payable / Receivable / Support etc Automotive Administration and Stock Control Construction Administration Contact Centre / Switchboard Experience Medical / Radiolog