Our client located in Laverton is a well known Australian brand seeking additional pick packers as they are experiencing rapid growth. Distributing to over 100 retail stores Australia wide, our client prides themselves in providing the best products ranging from curtains & blinds, fabrics, kitchen, dining and home products.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals for an IMMEDIATE START.
In this position your duties will include but not limited to:
- Picking, Packing, labelling and sorting
- RF Scanning
- General warehouse duties
- Manual handling – lifting of up to 25kg
- Working in a team
- Usage of pallet jacks and tuggers
- Complying with standard operating procedures and OHS requirements
- Tugger Picking
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience using RF scanners
- Pick Packing experience
- Previous warehousing experience
- Ability to meet KPI’s
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work as an all rounder
- Capable of lifting up to 25kg
- Great attention to detail
- Reliable & Punctual
- Knowledge of OH&S
- Available to work 5 days
- 2 relevant references
- Own car & licence
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please submit your resume by click ‘Apply’ below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.