Our client is looking for a storeman to work on the level crossing removal project (Caufield to Dandenong).
As the storeman, you are responsible for receiving, handling, storing and despatch of goods/materials in accordance with the project procedures.
The role is based in Clayton South and is Monday to Friday Day shift. The pay rate is $37.50 per hour. This is a 6 month contract role.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Receipt of incoming goods against delivery dockets
- Issue material movement transactions on stock movement register
- Produce rejection report for incorrect or damaged items
- Load and unload goods using forklift
- Pack goods ready for shipping
- Arrange transport as required
Must have the following qualifications to be successful for this role:
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Rail Industry Worker card
- Heavy Vehicle Licence (HR)
- Forklift Licence
Applicants must be pro active, positive and be able to work within a team. You must also be available to start work ASAP.
Please forward your current resume to Tracey.Noonan@Randstad.com.au