My client is a distributor, manufacturer & trader of structural steel, merchant bar, steel pipes & tubes as well as a whole range of flat products and angles. Their vision is to be recognised as one of the top 3 distributors of steel products in the Australian market.
We are currently seeking Warehouse Storeman & Truck Loader/ Load restrainer across Day, Afternoon & Night shifts.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Picking and packing orders using overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Proven experience following work procedures and carrying out manual work in fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Prioritising work requirements to meet daily delivery schedules for customers
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be motivated & reliable
- Ensure company OH&S principals are complied with at all times.
The key skills and attributes required for this role include:
- Forklift Licence
- Driver's Licence
- Gantry Crane experience
- Good communication skills
- Steel handling experience preferred
Applicants must be pro active, positive and be able to work within a team as well as being able to control individual projects and tasks. Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or forward your CV directly to Christopher.Adams@randstad.com.au