Working for a globally recognised tier one contractor, we have been tasked with sourcing high level Building Structures Supervisors who will each be assigned to delivering a new station from the start of construction through to completion. They will be measured on delivering the scope of works to exacting time, budget, quality and safety standards.
Candidates would be expected to have the following experience and skills:
1) Building experience should cover structures, precast, steel, finishes and MEP services
2) Proven management of direct labour, subcontractors and suppliers
3) Demonstrated experience in reviewing design documentation, in understanding drawings, in providing constructability review and implementing final design plans.
4) Strong technical knowledge.
5) Able to implement safety systems and be committed to an excellent site safety culture
6) Able to solve complex problems in a timely way and applying a positive approach.
Competitive remuneration packages are available for the right candidates and the packages will be reflective of an individuals level of experience and the size of projects that they have managed previously and will be managing on this project. Approximate figures would be $170k inclusive of vehicle for a lower end Supervisor who has perhaps managed schemes up to $50 million, $220k would be the maximum total remuneration figure and that would be for candidates who have managed schemes over $100 million. Building Structures Experience Is Essential, candidates with a purely civil background will not be considered by the client. A detailed JD can be obtained by emailing Andy Lowe at email@example.com.