About the company
A powerhouse name within the smaller commercial fit out market in Sydney . They are very much a solid identity within their space tripling in size, and envied for their high end finishes and happy go lucky culture.
About the role
As one of their Fit Out Foreman you will be expected with mentoring, as well, to take ownership of your own project activities and delegating as necessary. Ideally you will have direct experience working on Commercial / Office fit outs over $100,000 AUD.
- Site Inspections, establishment and testing.
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
Skills and Experience
You will be from a Carpentry back ground or degree Background with 1 years industry experience. Ideally working on similar projects.
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious with drive and passion in a leadership capacity.
- Confident and looking to exceed in all facets of your work. Delivering on time and on Budget.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
This firm is very focussed in their staff, encouraging constant development, training and promotion. Well being is also very much key to their success, their staff are very positive, take things in their stride and can see a humorous side even in pressurised circumstances.
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate and the opportunity based on your performance to fast track to and work full time on a permanent Salary.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, providing extended leave entitlement, corporate fun days and Team building events.
How to apply
At Randstad we are the preferred supplier for this firm and have been requested to short list with immediate effect.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02 9233 9909