support analyst in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
Randstand is working in partnership with a large government organisation to help them resource a Support Analyst for an initial three months contract (Strong view to extend). The role is based in Parramatta.
This role will be responsible for 2nd level support of a number of high profile applications and communicating with internal clients and external vendors.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Response, troubleshooting and resolution of service incidents.
- Documenting, managing and controlling application components, environments and
services to ensure that applications and data are available and able to be recreated
in the event of component or environment loss.
- Referral to and liaison third party technical service providers for defect resolution and
application maintenance and upgrade.
- Respond to, analyse and resolve reported application service interruptions within
- Monitor and analyse application performance, defects and issues to identify and
facilitate resolution of underlying root cause.
- Liaise with client base to assist with testing of defect resolutions and enhancements.
- Prepare change control record for any change to a production environment and coordinate
associated implementation activities.
- Manage and version control application components and environments.
- Monitor and analyse service provider performance and make recommendation on
performance of service under maintenance agreement.
- Experience providing application maintenance, support and enhancement within a substantial IT environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of the application, middleware and desktop
- Technologies through which applications are deployed at DOJ (including windows
sever 2012, Windows 7 installations, VB scripting and Cloud computing desirable)
- Excellent analysis and written communication skills, and demonstrated use in
troubleshooting, development of reports, client advice, and application
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with a range of technical and
business staff, and managers and external vendors.
Please note- The selected person must undergo and pass a Police Check
If you have the right experience then please apply to this role asap
Support Analyst, 2nd level support, Windows 7 installations, VB scripting , Cloud computing