support desk analyst - inner sydney location in Bondi Junction
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
AU$ 55,000 per year
Leading Australian Health group requires a permanent Level 1 / 2 Service Desk Analyst for their Inner Sydney head office.
As a Level 1 / 2 Service Desk Analyst you will provide remote support via phone, email and remote access for the staff based around Australia. You will be responsible for responding to initial requests and resolving if possible.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Providing level 1 / 2 technical support via email and phone in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Responding to a wide range of software and hardware issues and services queries.
- Quickly identifying and troubleshooting issues including Microsoft application, web, email, computer networking issues in a timely fashion.
- Logging faults via ITIL ticketing system.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Worked as a Service Desk / Helpdesk analyst in the past.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and being able to well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange.
- A high level of customer service and communication skills.
- Worked with Windows 7 or 8.1
- Strong Microsoft skills.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Good time management skills.
- Clear, concise and polite phone manner.
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate consisting of Base + Super + excellent company benefits.
Please call Ashley Turnbull @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3367 or just hit the apply button below.
Support Desk Analyst - Inner Sydney Location