Randstad are looking for an experienced administrator, to join our client as a Team Administrator. Our client is a well known brand in the professional services sector who pride themselves on their fun and friendly culture.
The purpose of the role is to be the first point of call for the department as well as administrative support including diary management, correspondence, travel coordination and maintenance of various registers.
- Answering unattended telephones for all team members
- Correspondence management including managing the flow of hard copy written communication and electronic communication
- Audit preparation - collation of documents; meeting set up; issue reports via Risk Wizard; follow up responses; initial assessment of response adequacy; closure of tasks once complete
- Internal and external client liaison
- Travel coordination and bookings
- Enter breaches into register and assist in follow up tasks
- Liaise with advisers and support staff
- Provide support for the department under general direction, including handling the flow of sensitive and confidential information to staff members
- Draft agendas, collate meeting papers, attend meetings and take minutes, and follow up actions
You must portray the following skills:
- Have 2 or more years experience in administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Believe in working for a friendly and supportive company
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Have strong MS office skills
We encourage you to apply if you have the relevant experience above. An enthusiastic attitude and attention to detail, accuracy and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
Please apply on the link below, or alternitively call Rachael De Vault on 07 3243 3903.