A reputable elevator company based in Port Melbourne.
The role :
Working in the installation team, the team assistant will be required to coordinate, organise and assist with a variety of team members and management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of administrative detail and general coordination with regard to workflow in respective areas
- Filing and archiving of important documents
- Printing and binding of manuals and information packs
- Managing correspondence i.e. answering phones and redirecting the calls
- Ensuring strict confidentiality to sensitive information
- Word processing memos, letter's and emails, preparing documents, copying and distributing documents as requested
- Coordination of a switchboard
The successful candidate must:
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative with the ability to be directed as required
- Be organized and have the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- SAP experience is ideal but not essential
The culture of the team is important, and ensuring that the right person is chosen for the role, the successful applicant will:
- Need to have a resilient nature and be willing to adapt to various team members
- Be bright in nature and have an enthusiastic personality
If you feel you have the skills and would like to apply for this role, please click ‘APPLY or contact Lauren Mitchell at Randstad for a confidential discussion.