Our client is a LEADING life insurance company who are seeking a supportive and strong administrator to join them as a Team Leader. Based in the CBD and conveniently located next to public transport you will be responsible for developing and coaching a successful team that provides all administrative support to a prestigious key account. This role is a fantastic opportunity for those who have a natural leadership ability, are motivated and who enjoy a challenge.
Your responsibilities as a Team Leader:
- Coach and motivate the team through one on one catch ups
- Devise and implement development plans for each team member
- Effectively and professionally liaise with the client on a regular basis
- Professionally handle any client escalations
- Work closely with your team to encourage constant administrative efficiencies and synergies
- Adhere to company guidelines and procedures
- Uphold the company brand and reputation
Your skills and experience:
- You will have managed a team previously
- You will preferably have experience in the insurance industry
- You will have exceptionally strong administration skills
- You will preferably have relevant tertiary qualifications
- You will be supportive, collaborative and positive
What’s in it for you!
- Supportive, collaborative team culture
- A myriad of employee benefits including additional annual leave days per year and much more!
- Convenient and central location
If you are interested please apply today or contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.
Please note permanent residency or Australian citizenship is required for this role.