This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to be hands on while always leading by example. The successful candidate will take ownership of production processes, while ensuring that quality is maintained and OHS requirements are adhered to. The successful candidate will also be required to effectively lead the team, while proactively developing the teams skills and knowledge.
To be considered for this position, you will confidently demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within the plastic extrusion or similar industry
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Knowledge of the extrusion process and performance measures
- Forklift licence with experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Employment history of reliability
- Available for an immediate start
What do you get in return:
- Highly attractive pay rate
- Opportunity to further develop your leadership skills and knowledge
- North Brisbane location
If you satisfy the criteria above, can demonstrate a consistently solid work ethic and are ready to take part in a rewarding opportunity then hit the "Apply Now" button and register your interest. Alternatively, enquiries can be made with Stephen on 07 3640 6800.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.