Working for a well know organisation located in Salisbury, the position will be an ongoing casual role that may lead into full time employment.
The role will be Monday - Friday and you will be starting as early as 6 am.
The successful candidate must have proven experience within the Manufacturing/Assembly industry and show excellent people leadership skills.
The role will entail providing assistance to the Manage, ensuring that manufacturing is running smoothly with a hands on approach with some forklift duties involved.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you can met the following requirements:
- A background in manufacturing (5s Procedures & Time in Motion Experience)
- Knowledge of WHS legislation
- Enthusiasm to deliver a quality product within a specified schedule
- Experience managing a successful team
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Positive attitude
- Be neat and organised
- 1-5 years experience in a fast paced production environment.
- Computer literate with proven experience in office communication and excel
- Physically fit
- Ability to work autonomously, yet be a central part of a team
If you have any further questions, please contact Chris Fayad on 82564200.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted to come in for an induction.