We are now seeking the skills of an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join this market leader on a number of upcoming business critical projects across their large Digital transformation.
The role of the Technical Business Analyst will focus on working closely with multi-disciplined technical teams and stakeholders to perform analysis, validation and produce documentation relating to business processes, policies and information systems.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have demonstrated skills working across multi-disciplined Agile teams with the ability to effectively produce clear and concise story cards;
- Have strong understanding of the entire SDLC especially when working across Web-based / Digital related projects;
- Effectively prepare process maps, systems procedures documentation and business impact change analysis;
- Have proven experience in producing business workflows and process diagrams easily understood by technical staff as well as business units;
- Be highly experienced in dealing closely with Developers to validate code and ensure requirements are met as per functional specifications;
- Have the ability to work across large, complex Agile environments and relate to all levels of staff.
If you feel you meet the above requirements of the role and are available for an immediate start please do not hesitate in applying online. For all enquiries please phone Caitlin Barclay on 07 3031 3231.