Technical Sales Representative – Military and Commercial Navigation and Optronics Products & Systems
Base + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
If you have an interest in sales, advanced technologies, and military equipment, then this will be a great opportunity to further your career.
The company is a leading provider of optronic and inertial navigation systems, centric to military and some commercial markets.
They are known for their expertise in the markets and their constant innovation to provide solutions for their customers.
Due to the winning of several high profile contracts, they are now looking to further grow the military and commercial land division, by bringing on board a Technical Sales Representative to grow their market share further.
This is an opportunity for a commercially savvy, technically qualified, or have an inserted in electronics, to train, develop and learn from some key people on the industry.
- Create sales in the portfolio of products within the Optronics and Navigation space
- Manage existing customer relationships as well as develop new business relationships. Typical customers include; BAE, Rockwell Collins, Thales, etc
- Implement and execute the national sales strategy
- Carry out presentations of the products to the customers as part of your sales process
- Collaborate with your colleagues on yearly sales objectives
- Up sell and cross different areas of the business
- Be involved with the trade exhibitions both domestic and internationally
- Hungry to develop a career, utilising your tertiary qualifications in business or a technical discipline – preferably electronics
- Having spent time in the ADF or other military environments a distinct advantage
- Any existing networks with ADF organisations would be desirable
- High levels of interest in advanced technologies, and be able to discuss the latest trends in the market.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and presentation
- Be highly motivated and driven, so can manage your time effectively and work autonomously for time to time
- Proactive, rigorous and organized are good traits
- You must be an Australian citizen, as you will need to qualify for a level of security clearance
- Be able to travel domestically and to new Zealand also
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been looking for, please get in contact ASAP. Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8298 3863