About the role
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Officer to join a leading ASX Listed electronics technology company located nearby to Parramatta, representing a very well known brand in their field. You will be responsible to provide a high level of technical support and troubleshooting to customers, suppliers, field sales representatives and national branches on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing technincal support largely to products related to security and alarm systems as well as a broader product range. Enjoy working with a truly supportive team and manager that will invest the time to develop and support you throughout your long-term career with the business. Flexibility with working hours will be essential as the team operate between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm on a rotating roster.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with customers and branch staff regarding technical queries for a broad range of electronic products, such as alarm and security systems.
- Provide technical data and other support material to branch staff for use with customers.
- Provide assistance and handle queries from major suppliers.
- Maintain current knowledge of new product developments in the market and be able to answer customer enquiries.
- Commissioning, systems set up and design of various technology and communication products.
- Modification of new products for project requirements and testing/debugging of new products.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base containing product information.
- Maintain adequate technical information and files for national branches.
- Log all communications and escalations into CRM system.
- Provide training to customers and branch employees on product use.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained in relation to warranty products.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- Any experience relating to alarms, security systems, electronics or programming will be highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist end users and enhance customers' experience.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally and be flexible to work on a rotating roster and/or after hours support.
- Be technically minded and posses sound technical knowledge.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Attractive salary package on offer plus the potential to influence earnings.
- Permanent full-time position working in a large and fun team.
- Unlimited career growth opportunities across various business units.
- Professional and newly built corporate office space.
- Ample parking available onsite.
- Work for an ASX company who dominate the market in their field.
Want more information?
If you require any further information about this position, please call Maralen Nehme on 9615 5365. APPLY NOW this role won't last long!