- Read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Write online help content, reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- ERP system documenting experience ESSENTIAL
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interviewing skills (for interviewing Subject Matter Experts)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in writing documentation/online help within an agile development methodology and in-sprint.
- Able to build knowledge of related disciplines in the organisation
- Able to work independently, with less supervision than junior colleagues.
- Working knowledge of various industry tools used to develop online help and training
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to work with colleagues across different offices and time zones
Interested?! Click the relevant 'apply' button or send your CV (in Word format ASAP) to firstname.lastname@example.org