Territory Manager- Pharmacy channel- South Eastern Suburbs
Right now, due to growth within the business, a leading pharmaceutical organisation with a renowned product offering are seeking an outstanding territory manager to manage pharmacy accounts in the south eastern suburbs.
Role of Territory Manager
- You will be responsible for growing your accounts within the pharmacy channel through new business & distribution
- You will be responsible for managing a budget
- Achieve KPI’s
- This role is based out on the road
- This role reports into the national sales manager
- Ad hoc admin
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in a sales rep/ territory manager role
- You will have minimum 2 years out on the road sales experience
- You will have had exposure to pharmacy account
- You will have a positive attitude & willingness to learn
- You will be a strong team player
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Jeni Boraston on (03) 8319 1206 for a confidential discussion.