territory manager in Townsville
About the Company
This market leading, global FMCG brand has a long established history as well as having a bright and dynamic future. This organisation has a strong presence in Australia, with 550 employees nationwide, and offices and facilities across the country. Having a strong, diverse and challenging culture, they are seeking a motivated territory manager to work across their Townsville territory, including Airlie Beach and Charters Towers.
About the Role
The territory manager will maintain and build strong customer relationships, and provide key analysis of sales and market data to manage performance in the region. Your main responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Negotiate and engage in commercial discussions
- Drive marketing strategies across key accounts
- Analyse and interpret sales data
- Provide a source of information and education on category and product lines
As a self motivated and driven territory manager you will have:
- Experience in a B2B sales role, FMCG experience desirable
- Proven ability to meet expected targets
- Exceptional time management and organisations skills to self manage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a customer focus at all times
- Resilience, perseverance and drive
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
For your strong sales and marketing ability you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, including bonus, above statutory superannuation, a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop and smart phone and continued opportunities for learning and development in a global organisation.
This outstanding opportunity will not last long, so please click apply now or contact Callum Young on (07) 3031 3237 for a confidential discussion.
While Randstad appreciates the time taken in applying, please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
trade marketing representative, sales representative, territory manager