Trades Assistant (Vehicle fitters)
Randstad is currently working with a large organisation that specialises in the assembly of heavy truck and they have an urgent need for trade assistants.
You will be assembling a variety of Heavy Vehicles and while training will be provided, you must have proven experience in the safe operation of power tools and have a high mechanical aptitude. A police criminal history check will also be required.
We are looking for committed candidates with a great attitude and solid work ethic. The work is in a workshop and hours are from 6.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
What do you need?
- Must have previous mechanical trades assistant experience
- Experience in assembly or automotive
- Own reliable transport
- Strong commitment to safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Your own basic set of tools is an advantage
- Forklift ticket also handy but not essential
What can we offer?
- A career with a world renown quality company
- Wages paid every week
- Long term roles with permanent opportunities with our client for quality candidates
- Ongoing support from our office throughout your employment
If you are looking for a new role or considering a move, contact Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 3031 3938 or to apply online, please click on the appropriate link.