trades assistant x5 in Lane Cove
Lane Cove, New South Wales
AU$ 35 per hour
Our Client a Global Service provider across the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors.
They are currently recruiting x5 positions for a hands on all rounder trades assistant where the primary responsibilities is to maintain, repair and replace of equipment and property on the major tunnels and motorways based in Sydney’s Northern Suburbs.
To be considered for this position, it is ideal that you have the following experience, skillset and tickets:
- Previous Trades Assistant and Civil Maintenance and Landscaping Working Experience
- Repair, refurbish or replace defective property, plant and equipment and perform corrective maintenance activities as required
- Able to comply and document all activities, readings taken, materials and WHS procedures
- Independent worker and team player
- Maintenance and safe keeping of tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles, crane trucks and hired plant items
- Holds WHS White Card
- Ideal if holds any additional tickets and MR/HR drivers licence
- Willing to work days/nights/weekends and overtime during shutdown maintenance periods.
In return our client offers ongoing long term opportunity with attractive pay, training and development. If you feel you fit the able criteria please apply by following the links and prompts or email your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Trades Assistant, Maintenance, Roadworks, Shutdown, Civil, Construction, Infrastructure, Labourer, Landscaper