Randstad are looking for a number of trades assistants for a 10 day project based at either one of two Newcastle power stations - locations are Muswellbrook and Morrisett.
What does the role entail:
- Mechanical tube cleaning: tube shooting, hydro drilling, flexible shaft brushing
- Tube testing: vacuum and pressure, tracer gas, eddy current
- Vacuum air ingress testing (tracer gas)
- Coating applications
- Low pressure washing
- Perform general labouring and cleaning duties
What do you need?
- Your white card
- Confined spaces ticket
- A strong safety conscious work ethic
- Experience with the above job requirements
- The ability to travel to and from either Morisset or Muswellbrook
- A mechanical aptitude
- Working at heights
- First aid certificate
- Elevated work platform
There will be a paid induction scheduled for successful candidates
If you have experience with the above and have the necessary qualifications and/or tickets please use the "apply now" function to register. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Amy Alexander on 40327300. Megan Randall will also be handling enquiries.