trades assistant in Rouse Hill
Rouse Hill, New South Wales
AU$ 28 per hour
WANT TO BE PART OF SYDNEY INFRASTRUCTURE AND RAIL???
Randstad is currently seeking experienced Rail/Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Trade Assistants for an ongoing long term employment opportunity to work for what is considered at present Australia’s Most Significant Rail Project the “NORTHWEST RAPID TRANSIT (PART OF SYDNEY METRO NORTH WEST)”.
Our Tier 1 Client is currently seeking individuals who are looking to commit to their project for an ongoing long term basis, accommodate working across all shifts: Days/Nights/Overtime/Weekends. Due to the nature of potential long hours onsite, the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and tasks. Is proactive and productivity working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety and is compliant to stringent WHS policies and procedures.
This project is currently based in the Western Suburbs of Sydney (ROUSE HILL) and will eventually lead to Sydney Metro areas. Work includes onsite and also tunnel work.
To be successful for this role it is ideal that you hold any of the following:
- RIW Ticket (or willing to obtain one)
- EWP Ticket (or willing to obtain one)
- White card
- HR/MR licence is a distinct advantage
- Would be ideal if you hold the following tickets: EWP above 11m, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Telehandler, Rigging, Dogging, Crane Operator etc.
- Previous employment Experience working as Trades Assistant (Rail, Electrical, Mechanical, Civils) experience, Formwork experience, steel fixing experience a bonus
- Can do attitude with ad hoc labouring duties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethics
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email your resume to email@example.com.
trades assistant, labourer, labouring, construction, civil, electrical, mechanical, rail,